Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Blog!

I'm starting a new blog here, as I don't want to keep mixing Orphan advocacy posts in with my personal posts.  Plus, LiveJournal is not compatible with some other blogs & I can't post comments.

I'm actually planning to give up the internet for Lent (because of the time I spend browsing when I should be doing other things, not because there is anything inherently wrong with the internet).  Of course, I cannot give it up completely - will still need to use the online bill payer, for example (I wish i could give up paying the bills for lent, but I don't think that would work out too well...).  So, I will be posting in advance all the Teamwork Tuesday kids, so there should be a new entry popping up every week, but other than that there not much else until early April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment