Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teamwork Tuesday - Langley

Langley 9HA

17eil-9
Langley
Birthdate: October 2007
Gender: Male
Eyes: Blue
Hair: light brown
Nature: Quiet
From one of our adoptive families who met him in December 2011: " I saw him today. After days of scanning faces, I walked into Bella's groupa and SAW HIM!! He is a doll. He is so cute! He looks healthy and is walking. I had a banana for Bella (which they wouldn't let me give it to her) and he took it. He bit right through the peeling. If they would have let me, I would have given it to him. Oh sweet boy...you need a mama!!!"
Friendly, emotional, affectionate boy.   Active, social, friendly.  Easy going.  Eats well independently.  Plays well with toys and likes to help others.
More photos available, single moms welcome.


$4006.50 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment