Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Teamwork Tuesday - Stacy

Stacy

Bet she'd be pretty with long hair... She needs a family so she can get out of that crib.  At least she can look at the window, but that's not much to get a five year old through the day.


Girl, born October 2006

What a little doll!  Stacy has already been transferred to the institution, she needs a family quickly.  She is tiny and needs to come home!

These new photos were taken through the window by one of our adopting families.  "Oh my goodness, is someone looking at me?  Is that my mama?  Could it be?  Oh….no.  Why do I get my hopes up?   :(  "

Stacy is in a region where the 10 day wait is often waived.  Married couples only, large families and older parents welcome.  Stacy can be adopted with several of our other children.
$3746.97 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment