ABITaiPan–Premature, Speech Delay
Health Condition: Benji was born prematurely at 30 weeks gestation. His birth mother is an AIDS carrier and a drug abuser. Tests have shown that Benji does not have HIV/AIDS, even though his birth mother does. He suffered from Staphylococcus aureus infection and Retinal Detachment. He received laser treatment and a follow-up examination showed normal results. Benji was diagnosed with speech developmental delay when he moved to the third foster family. As of August 2007, he began receiving speech therapy and cognitive therapy weekly. After two years, his developmental assessment revealed that he could attend kindergarten and did not need extra training since.
Benji needs a permanent family, so he can begin to trust and love.
- Full medical and social info available
- EASY travel (both parents for 4-7 days)
- Relatively low cost
- No more than 5 children at home
- Married couples only, must be married 5 years
- Parents should be 30-50 years of age and in good health
$27.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!